- Course: An introduction to deep inference, ESSLLI summer school 2019.
- Workshop: Twenty Years of Deep Inference, Oxford, July 2018, part of FLoC 2018.
- Second FISP Meeting, 8-10 June 2017 in Paris.
- Subatomic Proof Systems: Splittable Systems, with Alessio Guglielmi. ACM Trans. Comput. Logic 19, 1, Article 5 (January 2018). Pdf.
- Removing Cycles from Proofs, with Alessio Guglielmi and Benjamin Ralph. CSL 2017, Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics (LIPIcs) 82, pp. 9:1–18.
- A study of normalisation through subatomic logic, Thesis (Revised version, 2018). 10-page summary. Shortlisted in the top four by the E.W. Beth Dissertation Prize 2018.
SYSMICS workshop in Vienna, February 2018. Slides.
1st WiL workshop, in Iceland. June 2017. Slides.
FISP kick-off in Innsbruck. November 2016. Slides.
Talk for a general computer science audience at the departmental seminar in the University of Bath. July 2016. Slides.
ALCOP 7, 2016 in Vienna. April 2016. Slides.
WENPS 2015 in Bath. December 2015. Slides.
- Systems Architecture 1- 2015, 2016
- Foundations of Computation 2-2014
- Algebra 2-2014
- Algebra 1-2013
Previously, I have been a postdoc at IRIF and done a PhD with Alessio Guglielmi. Before that, I did part iii at the University of Cambridge, and an undergraduate in Mathematics at the University of Barcelona.
You can reach me at andrea dot aler at umu dot se .