A study of normalisation through subatomic logic, Thesis 2016.
- Decomposition and cycles: isolating two complexity-generating mechanisms.- FISP kick-off in Innsbruck. Slides.
- Generalising cut elimination through subatomic proof systems, or the math stuff that I do- talk for a general computer science audience at the departmental seminar in the University of Bath. Slides.
- Generalising cut elimination through subatomic proof systems- PCC 2016 in Munich. Abstract. Slides.
- Generalising cut-elimination through Subatomic Logic- ALCOP 7, 2016 in Vienna. Slides.
- A Generalised cut-elimination Procedure through Subatomic Proof Systems- WENPS 2015 in Bath. Slides.
- Subatomic Proof Systems- PCC 2015 in Oslo. Abstract. Slides.
- Systems Architecture 1- 2015
- Foundations of Computation 2-2014
- Algebra 2-2014
- Algebra 1-2013
I am a postdoc at IRIF.
I work in deep inference. My interests include category theory and proof theory, and in particular the design of formalisms and systems and their geometrical representations.
I did my PhD with Alessio Guglielmi. Before that, I did part iii at the University of Cambridge, and an undergraduate in Mathematics at the University of Barcelona.
You can reach me at Andrea dot Aler at irif dot fr .